Lawn care can either be a favorite activity or a huge hassle that you dread doing. Either way, you’d probably be happy to find ways to make it easier.
Smart yard devices can make managing your yard a cinch, but you may have questions about the best ones for your needs.
While devices like timed sprinklers have been around for years, they haven’t been tied into the rest of your home automation system. Now, you can enjoy a wide range of devices to make yard maintenance a breeze. Smart Home Construction is here to help you find the perfect smart home for sale in Harlingen equipped with all of the smart systems you need to live the good life!
Smart Yard Devices for Your Smart Home
If you’ve already got a smart home or are looking for a smart home for sale, you’ll probably love these great smart yard devices! These will make a great gift, whether you’re treating a loved one or yourself:
- Smart Lawn Mower – Love your robot vacuum? Well, you’re going to love the lawn mower version just as much. These battery-powered labor-savers keep your lawn trimmed regularly and are a much better option if you want to have an eco-friendly home. As a bonus, the small clippings they leave behind make a wonderful mulch.
The Worx Landroid M 20V Cordless Robotic Lawn Mower (WR140) is a great option, but there are other options like the Husqvarna’s Automower or the MowRo Robotic Lawn Mower.
- Smart Plant Sensors – The traditional way to check how your plants are doing is to go out and root around to see if they need more water or fertilizer. The modern solution is smart sensors that can check soil moisture, keep track of soil nutrients, and monitor light and humidity levels. With these, you can easily check your whole garden with just a quick look at an app.
The Ecowitt Smart Soil Sensor lets you know exactly what the moisture level is around the sensor. The Wanfei 4-in-1 plant monitor lets you check moisture, soil nutrients, light levels, and the temperature around your plants.
- Smart Sprinklers – Smart sprinklers don’t just keep your plants properly watered but can also save you money on your water bill. There are options for your lawn, garden beds, or planters. You can use smart sprinklers that have timers just like old-school automated sprinkler systems or you can have it set to deliver exactly how much water your plant needs in real-time.
The Rachio 3 Smart Sprinkler Controller is a souped-up version of traditional sprinklers. If you don’t mind creating an entirely new sprinkler system, the Irrigreen Digital Sprinkler System is a great option that can save water.
- Robot Weeders – Everyone loves a good robot and virtually no one likes the weeds that try to take over your lawn. Robot weeders can target the weeds you hate while protecting the plants you work hard to maintain. They don’t even use herbicides, they just pull up weeds or till the soil to help prevent weeds from taking root in the first place. This can also make creating an organic garden easier!
One great option is the weed-eating Tertill robot. The Dandy DT-01 and Dandy DT-01XL are also perfect options if you want to use a chemical weed killer as a spot treatment rather than a blanket spray.
- Smart Outdoor Lighting – If you want to enjoy your outdoor space when the sun isn’t out, you should consider adding smart outdoor lighting to your patio area. While it doesn’t directly help your yard like other smart yard devices, these smart devices can add to the beauty of your home.
The Ring Smart path lights are a popular choice but you can also opt for something like the Govee Lynx Dream Bluetooth & Wi-Fi Outdoor String Lights.
Smart Home Construction Can Help You Find a Smart Home for Sale in Harlingen!
If you’re looking for a smart home for sale, the homes we build are created from the ground up with the latest smart tech to make your life easier and save you money.
Smart Home Construction homes are high-quality, eco-friendly, and affordable to boot! Does this sound good to you? Then check out our listings and find your dream smart home today.